Join us at a Prevailing Wage Seminar in your region!
The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) Prevailing Wage Seminars (Prevailing Wage Seminars) are three-day compliance trainings designed for regional stakeholders (unions, private contractors, state agencies, federal agencies and workers). In these seminars, conference participants will learn about the following:
- The Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara O’Hara Service Contract Act
- Executive Order 13495 “Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers”
- Executive Order 13658 “Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors”
- The process of obtaining wage determinations and adding classifications
- Compliance assistance and enforcement processes
- The process for appealing wage rates, coverage, and compliance determinations
There is no fee to attend these seminars; however, space is limited. If you wish to attend, please click on the registration link for your desired location and follow the registration prompts. Each attendee must register separately. If registration is not yet open for the event you wish to attend, please check back. Please feel free to email WHDPWS@dol.gov if you have any questions.
August 23 – 25, 2016 Portland, OR
For more information regarding the upcoming prevailing wage seminars, as well as information on the DBA and SCA visit http://www.dol.gov/whd/govcontracts or call the Wage and Hour Division’s toll-free helpline at 866-4US-WAGE (487-9243).